By Sheila Wheeler
The so much finished and hassle-free grownup mobile Triage Protocols on hand - From a Pioneer within the Field
"This is a good concept out and arranged instrument for these enthusiastic about phone recommendation and triage. It has many specific gains now not regularly present in triage protocols, together with learn relating to scientific mistakes, determination help, and demanding pondering. The references are broad. it's a useful addition to the library of a person thinking about cellphone triage and this replace is a vital substitute for the former protocols ebook. three Stars."--Doody's overview Service
Written via Sheila Wheeler, one of many world's prime specialists in cell triage, this practical reference presents the ideas nurses want for the secure, powerful, and quickly disposition of 1,000+ health and wellbeing similar difficulties by way of telephone.
Organized via anatomical web site and written in lay language, Telephone Triage gets rid of the additional step of translating domestic therapy, first reduction, or self-assessment directions while appearing cell triage with the layperson. The structure features a critical-thinking method that mimics how nurses certainly remedy difficulties in real-world situations.
This “4 in 1” package deal includes every little thing you want to enforce a mobile triage application: finished education, protocols, criteria and a CD with case reports for research and critique, plus an non-compulsory telehealth carrying on with schooling website.
- clients consultant - whole with insightful FAQs
- Protocols - wide-range of universal illnesses together with Women's Health
- Documentation shape - guarantees right technique, documentation, and probability management
- criteria - entire perform criteria for practitioners and programs
- CD-ROM - comprises 10 case reports for dialogue and analysis
- carrying on with schooling -An accompanying site to earn CE credits on-line, at www.teletriage.com
Representing the newest study and criteria within the box, Telephone Triage is the last word source for the triage nurse.